20 October, 2010

its like a movie #lifeontour

I'm baaaaaaaaaack! And what other way to come back than to share my tweets with you! :0) Now you can catch up on the past 6 weeks of my life in one quick read! hahaa. 
More tour photos and moments to come!
::enjoy::







TriNiisa GenisaB 
JetBlue planes and JetBlu skys... Houston I'm on my way.... Let the tour tweets begin! Stay tuned!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Waaaaait. Is my captain black!?? Yes-yes Preach on the mike bruh (I'm trippin) going 2 houston & "bringing my expectations w me" as he said

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Who would've thought- Houston is in the midst of a huge rain storm. Stuck on the tarmac waiting for the lightening 2 stop so we can taxi

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@iamdiddy cocoloso on my houston stop of my tour. just taught the bartender at the #hotelicon what it is.. http://plixi.com/p/43710676

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Houston living... What's Houston known for again? Sippin Henny Black n Cran @ the hotel doing work w @hautegirls she always makes a party

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Show day #1! Houston- you better be a sellout. Got downstairs EXTRA early so I could get my bunk on the bus! #lifeontour

TriNiisa GenisaB 
In charlotte for a min en route to nyc. Missing my 1st show aint easy, but I have to support US Airways is so dirty! And they ran out of overhead storage spac

 TriNiisa GenisaB 
That was the worst landing... Never good when u look forward and the plane is rocking hard left and hard right for 5-10 mins... U SUCK PILOT

TriNiisa GenisaB
@hautegirls LOL. Yess-uh! I'm rejoicing right now on my ridiculously long journey to nj now.... Gotta fill me in on today. Hollaholla!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Death always makes u think about that one person you cares about the most...
10 Sep  


TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @hautegirls: Headed for the pool. ASAP!!! it's 350 degrees here!!! (@ Omni Jacksonville Hotel)

TriNiisa GenisaB 
I'm def not gonna make my flight... Should have taken the L and gone to the airport at 2:30.... Fml...

TriNiisa GenisaB  
@ElleHobbes no... I'm actually on tour right now... So I'm missing fashion week etc...

TriNiisa GenisaB 
got on the plane drunk. now im sober with a 2 hour lay-over in Charlotte...WTF.

TriNiisa GenisaB 

SU2C Stand Up To Cancer 
 by TriNiisa
We lose 1 person to cancer every minute: a husband, a wife, a mother, a father, a friend, a child. #StandUp2Cancer now & call 1-888-90-STAND

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Worst hudson-like news store EVER.

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Small blessings---> GOT 3 SEATS TO MYSELF ON THE PLANE! HOLLAAAA. (It just never happens to me.) Jacksonville- here I come! Show tomorrow.


TriNiisa GenisaB 
Lost my work blackberry...On the plane and the whole airport shutting down. Agent told me if they find anything...I KNOW I left it.#sketchy

TriNiisa GenisaB 
My jacksonville car service driver didn't have a single sound of a southern drawl... Told me he's originally from Harlem. Haha NYC stand up.

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Just start thinking in my head how much one depends on a driver.... Dunno this city. He does. Small chattin in the cab...

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @dreamhardplz: @TriNiisa new theme song should be that Tabi "Jetsetter" makin moves. I see u< (cont) http://tl.gd/5vuben

TriNiisa GenisaB 
WHEN THE BATTLE IS OVER!! GO CECE, MARVIN AND DONALD. JACKSONVILLE SHOW JUST STARTED!http://plixi.com/p/44619574

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Tour bus poppin... 1st glass of wine it is.. http://plixi.com/p/44667347

TriNiisa GenisaB 
#tourbus swag! En route to Memphis to Jacksonville. BEALE street here I come! :0) @hautegirls and @PROMISEMUSIChttp://plixi.com/p/44680193

TriNiisa GenisaB 
This is the no judge tour hunni! Gottalovethisgospel tour

TriNiisa GenisaB 
HELLOOOO MEMPHIS! I wil see you @ 6pm for happy hour Beale street.

TriNiisa GenisaB 
At the ORIGINAL BBKings! In Memphis, TN... Catfish po boy. And beale street hard tonight! Think the HBCU classic was this weekend. :0)

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Wet willies #bealestreet getting a shock treatment....

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Bugs and holes in dresses. U in middle america gurl! @hautegirls

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @hautegirls: Don't let empty cup happen to you @TriNiisa << SHYTE. U ryght! Uuuuhhh...

TriNiisa GenisaB 

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Memphis has got to be the home of live music! These bands are amazing! My dude @ kings palace is smoking & sing like anthony hamilton!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Go head my brother! Soundin like anthony hamilton n smokin!http://plixi.com/p/44847378

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Gallaway?? Or deaf or life?? Haaa. @ silky sullivans on beale street.... http://plixi.com/p/44848832

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Karaoke at wet willies. Khia special song for my college days.#collegetweet #gatetweet

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@ the westin on beale @ the piano re-living stevie and oldies on the paino in the lobby...

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@ Gus's Fried Chicken! Never liked fried pickles or tomatoes until I tried it here! Oh #memphis you're too good to my belly! #lifeontour

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @PROMISEMUSIC: Beale St. was a HOT ASS MESS of fuuuuuun last night!! #RecoveryMode hautegirlsknows too.


TriNiisa GenisaB 

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @hautegirls: Not even hungry but Genisa is killing the meat sticks in here! LOL (@ Texas de Brazil Churrascaria)

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@mrjdjude and @RedManNellz DC show is Saturday... Are you all still going to come? I have tickets for you all each with a +1... Text me.

TriNiisa GenisaB 
How sweet the sound is in Memphis!! And they sure are giving to us! #bestchurchchoir in the building! http://plixi.com/p/45165085

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Good bye memphis. Gus's fried chicken- u will always be remembered!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
It took for EVER. Hurry up bus! I can't take another second of this 16 hour ride of torture!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @hautegirls: @TriNiisa u ready? <-just got my first drink. Around the corner I think... I'm born ready tho.

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @hautegirls: w/ Ray Miller + Ciroc Coconut = disaster (@ Vango Lounge and Skybar) http://4sq.com/4HoTma

TriNiisa GenisaB 
I'm made the guys in Philly are fresher with their billy goat beards n all than these gurls. #wheretheydothatat

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @hautegirls: Why are there girls in the bathroom taking pix in the mirror for fun like there aren't drinks at the bar???

TriNiisa GenisaB 
With the ladies from the tour @BayJewelNNY and @hautegirls.#lifeontour

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @RedManNellz: @TriNiisa Freeway in the place<-they all look that way here man. Just saw 1 #1 failure... White jacket..baggy jeans..cigar

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@PROMISEMUSIC they SO-SO-SOOOO hood in philly right?? Haaa.

TriNiisa GenisaB 
There is this little girl in the nail salon w a cell talking to her mom? About homework? She's like 10? Huh?


TriNiisa GenisaB 
GOOD MORNING! Show day in Philly!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Wells fargo center has air hockey n everything...http://plixi.com/p/45685240

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Go-Go DC show day! Back to back shows make my life <3

TriNiisa GenisaB 
All male choir with full 3 piece suits on??? YEEEEEEEEAS!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@absolutelErude @reneeshan not solely running it! Working w the event production company!!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@reneeshan @absolutelErude --YES! Get your tickets ASAP! They're on sale @ the box office now!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @reneeshan: @absolutelErude @TriNiisa me too your people are doing big things!!! << THANK U!! :0)

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Late night bus party poppiiiin! 'Fuggit. Imma just drink jack!' @hautegirls http://plixi.com/p/45939912

TriNiisa GenisaB 
On the bus headed home. Listening to @PROMISEMUSIC Truth music!! Hunni ur blessed!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @hautegirls: Having a PARTAY w the crew b4 heading back to NYC! (@ Verizon Center Underground Parking Lot)

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Hello NYC!! Only a short stop home but I sure missed it! Bus pulled up in BK. I'm headed home-head scarf n sleepy-face n all! Hello bed!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@mrjdjude just got ur vm. U missed a great show! And-yes- I'm always official like my vm....

TriNiisa GenisaB 

TriNiisa GenisaB 
new york, new york....

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Roof top chillin w the crew! http://plixi.com/p/46266247

TriNiisa GenisaB 
How u call urself a hip hop head and don't have ANY Miseducation of Lauryn Hill on ur iPod.

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Newark show is rollin! Go marvin! "He saw the best in me, they saw the worst in me!"


TriNiisa GenisaB 
Only in Cleveland- they STILL going hard as no other against @KingJames. This shirt is crazy... http://plixi.com/p/46685998

TriNiisa GenisaB 
The Ritz is CUTE! Cute views... Nice river.

TriNiisa GenisaB 
"Pssshhh this shyte is charity work" @hautegirls haaaaaaa!#tryinagetlikeyou

TriNiisa GenisaB 
UUUUh. Why am I at the ritz and this is a featured Martini... Hahaa#onlyincleveland http://plixi.com/p/46749674

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@debonaireny nah. Like the Ritz Carlton lobby lounge/bar...

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@debonaireny probably! We are right next to the hard rock...

TriNiisa GenisaB 
What's goin ON. This crew catering is ON POINT! They have full pieces of steak! And salmon. And a baked potato bar... Mmmhmmm.

TriNiisa GenisaB 
These lovely clevelandites come a lot of rare shapes and forms; and decades of styles...

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Apparently the men think its hot thinks its hot in the streets to wear extension braids.... #wheretheydothatat

TriNiisa GenisaB 
#lifeontour is sweet @ times but I really can't remember what of the week it is. Lost my sense of days...never too sure what timezone either

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Back to back shows... Today was Detroit. Yesterday was Cleveland. Proud of my choirs!! Detroit always shows OUT! Amazing gospel here (of course) #lifeontour

TriNiisa GenisaB 
GOOD MORNING CHICAGO!!! This is my hotel view....and the weather is beautiful.. Only a hoodie on. http://plixi.com/p/47261655

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @hautegirls: In a great big comfy bed at last!!! (@ Dana Hotel & Spa)

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@hautegirls. <3 it!! It was hard to get out of bed maaaan. Want to find a deep dish pizza place and do this work!
26 Sep  


TriNiisa GenisaB 
@ Feast in Chicago... Cuuuute. N Cuuuute.

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@akirawatertower - 2 sales, get 3 free. Amazing! Come to nyc. :)

TriNiisa GenisaB 

TriNiisa GenisaB 
@ Quartino's wtf. Foods AMAZING. I feel like a real Italian... 3-4 bottles of wine for the table... 25 dishes passed around!#foodheaven


TriNiisa GenisaB 
Tonight was the definition of gluttony... #sin

TriNiisa GenisaB 
Show day- chicago edition!!!

TriNiisa GenisaB 
God give me the strength to have patience with this man. I can understand he's tired but he needs to re-lax! #worktweet

TriNiisa GenisaB 
RT @ChrissyakaJuicy: Headed to the United Center to get my praise on, courtesy of @TriNiisa! Thanks, girl! ☺

[to be continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment