27 August, 2010

showing you their beauty

I spent such a great weekend with my family! Seeing older married couples and soon to be married couples welcome a new member. Congratulations to my aunt and new uncle! With all that LOVE, with all that black love- I just had to share it. 


Think the best words that sum it up and gives me inspiration besides what the media portrays and the rumors society generates, are the words of my great aunt. Who has been married for decades! Everyone has their secret, but she shared hers and I think its just so beautiful. (had to change up some of the names, etc...)


WEDDING

Within recent times marriages are growing cold and weak, just as sheep go astray. It’s of vital importance to keep your light burning, just ask me. The master gave you both each other so don’t fail him. Brother your marriage began when you both agreed to get married. Marriage is bonded together with three cords. One cord belongs to you, Sister, one belongs to you and the middle cord belongs to God. With this arrangement there are no cords belonging to your parents, relatives, friends & co-workers. The only third party that is allowed intervene is God. His way of life is your guide to a successful marriage and should always be considered.

Always consider your love as a vacation you love to enjoy and you will always have a loving marriage, fewer disappointments, and ensuring there are no failures.

Even though I can’t be here to share this moment with you both, know that I am here in spirit.

So to everyone, enjoy this momentous occasion to the fullest, and to the new Groom and Bride, you have blessed wishes from my family and I.

Love









Shout out to my family.


LESSON LEARNED: Love exists. Just have to be patience enough to find it, and work hard to keep it- mutually.

No comments:

Post a Comment