31 December, 2010

support them!

Its the holidays so I am not around. (sorries) But just writing my 2011 manifest to myself and getting over a horrendous head cold! (honestly, where's the muthafuggin shot for the cold!?? - I will pay $30 for that!)
Sooo I am sacrificing a great social opportunity to get bed rest, and water so I could drink all day tomorrow (after the old year to-do list check-offs, of course) and bring the new year with my beloveds! (judge) I DONT CARE- its going to be a new year!

And a new year involves a LOT of self-reflection, but I shall not bore you with those details. (I don't need you in my head...) But for one thing, I think this past year has shown me the innovations of grabbing and owning your profession, the world and your life path!




2010 EXPERIENCE GAINED: When you lose yourself, make sure you learn from that lose. So it's only a momentary lapse on your climb UP in the world! Inspired by these kids, let's honor our dreams/aspirations and don't stop hustlin.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment