20 December, 2010

technology update!

I am not the most tech savvy person out there, but I like to be in the know for work purposes. A kind colleague of mine shared this amazing youtube vid with me. 

To begin-  We have ALL heard the rumors that Verizon will be getting the iPhone very soon... (who knows- its been said since 2009) But... I mean BoyGenius said it, so it HAS to be true now, right? 

But I digress, so apparently there is this new app coming out, which for language idiots like myself is like a God-sent. For me, its like a new-found freedom! Now I can travel anywhere with no fear!

It will now be available on the iPhone (duh) which will soon be available on both Verizon and AT&T network phones which can be used internationally... They both have strong international business networks... (get where I'm going?)

-Good- Since I don't want to spoil the surprise--->just press play... (and thank me later) :0)





LESSON LEARNED: Technology is boundless! And its opening up windows and doors to provide new experiences for all different types of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment